Timberex Free is a 100% solids, solvent-free product made from natural, fast drying oils and resins which penetrate deeply into the wood. Filling and enriching the pores it cures to seal and protect from within.
Timberex Free has up to three times the coverage of other oils and is ideal for a wide range of commercial and domestic applications including airports, museums, sports halls, private homes etc.
- Cured and buffed surface has a highly wear and water-resistant finish with a deep satin sheen
- Colour is enriched and grain patterns are highlighted on the smooth, easily maintained surface
- Can be buffed into a high sheen if desired
- VOC2010 compliant, EN71-3 Certified ( Food- and Toy-safe) and German Anti-slip Rating R9
- California C.A.R.B. Compliant